Materiał zrealizowany do 30 listopada 2019 r.
Personal Appearance: straight/curly/wavy hair, pigtails, ponytails, sideburns, moustache, beard, freckles
Sports: bowling, kayaking
Magic world/Halloween: spell, wand, curse, scar, goblet, witch, wizard, potion, platform, rat, toad
- How tall are you/Is he/is she? I’m/he’s/she’s …metre…centimetres tall.
- What does he/she look like? He/She has…
- What shall we do today? How about …ing? Let’s …
- What are you/is he/is she good at? I’m/He’s/She’s good at …ing…
- Past Simple review and practice: irregular verbs: ate, did, went, ran, swam, drank, rode, put on, slept, made; regular verbs: -d, -ed
- Like/would like review and practice
- A bus for Miss Moss (Usborne)
- How the Elephant got his trunk (Usborne)