Materiał zrealizowany do końca 2019 r.
Nouns: rock, paper, scissors
Verbs: jump, run, hide, cook, stretch, climb, fly, swim
Directions: left, right, forward, back
Commands: go left, go right, turn left, turn right
Feelings: hungry, tired, cold, sad, happy, great, good, ok
Weather: rainy, cloudy, windy, snowy, sunny, fine, a beautiful day, hot
Food: apples, bananas, cheese, doughnuts, eggs, fish, grapes, hot-dogs, ice-cream, jelly, ketchup, lettuce
Animals: dogs, cats, birds, mice, chickens, sheep, bears, beas, elephants, monkeys, snakes, tigers
Greetings: Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, Good Night, Hello, Good Bye
- What’s your name? My name is… Nice to meet you
- How are you? I’m…
- verb “to be”: I am, you are, he is, she is, we are, they are
- What’s the weather like? It’s…
- How old are you? I’m … years old.
- I can… (climb, jump, etc)